1) Go to Safari and Enter www.office.com
2) Click Sign in and enter your Dio email address and password
3) Click install Office and Select Office 365 apps to download office setup.
4) Once the download has been completed, open Finder, go to Downloads and double click Microsoft office installer.pkg
5) On the first installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
6) Click Continue for agreement and select Agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
7) Enter your Mac login password, if prompted, and then click Install Software. (This is the password that you use to log in to your Mac.)
8) Software will begin to install, click close when the installation is finished.
9) You then need to Activate this software. Go to
- How to Activate Office 365 for MacBooks for details.
For more information on it: please Click on this link.