1) Go to Safari and Enter www.office.com
2) Click Sign in and enter your Dio email address and password
3) Click install Office and Select Office 365 apps to download office setup.
4) Once the download has been completed, open Finder, go to Downloads and double click Microsoft office installer.pkg
5) On the first installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
6) Click Continue for agreement and select Agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
7) Enter your Mac login password, if prompted, and then click Install Software. (This is the password that you use to log in to your Mac.)
8) Software will begin to install, click close when the installation is finished.
9) You then need to Activate this software.
How to Activate Office 365 for MacBooks
1) Click Launchpad icon in the Dock to Display all of your apps.
2) Click on any Office app, like Word, to start the activation process.
3) A What's New window will pop-up. Click Get started and Sign in with your Dio email address and Password.
Note: If there is no What's New window, you may need to activate from within the Office app. On the top menu, click Word >Activate Office > Sign in.
4) Once you enter Dio Credentials, it should say Activating and Green tick saying you're all set.
For More information follow this Link :-