Login to DioConnect:
- Launch thediocesan.school.nz website.
- Click the DioConnect Login link (located top right of the screen).
- Type your username (your registered email address) and password (if you have forgotten this please click “Reset your password”)
- Click the Sign In Button
Alternatively you can use the DioConnect PAP on your mobile device
Login to My Monitor:
- Click on the My Monitor icon (located to the right of the screen, half way down)
- If prompted to do so, select the Parent option box
- The first time you log in you will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions. Click the Create Account button.
To Place a Lunch Order
- On a computer, click on the “Online Lunch Orders” tab (in the middle of the screen, near the top)
- On a mobile device, Click on the "hamburger" on the top left of the screen, then the Online Lunch Order tab
- Click on your Daughter’s name (if you have more than one daughter).
- Select the Date you wish to place the order for
- Click the Drinks, Mains and Sides tabs to select the items you wish to order, the items will appear in the Cart to the right
- When complete, click Summary & Checkout, then the Pay button
- You can pay using funds in your daughter’s café account (“In-House Account”) if loaded, or by Credit Card or Internet Banking. Follow the payment prompts. DO NOT CLOSE your browser until the payment confirmation appears.
- You will receive a payment/order confirmation email.
Note: Orders need to be placed before 9am of the day the order is for.
To Cancel an Order:
- Log in to DioConnect and My Monitor
- Go to Online Lunch Orders
- Click the “hamburger” (top left of screen)
- Select “$ See / manage paid orders”
- Click on your daughter’s Name and the Day of the order to be cancelled
- Click Cancel
- Orders need to be cancelled prior to 9am on the day of the order.
- Payment will be refunded to your daughter’s Café account (not your credit card or bank account)
- You will not receive email confirmation of the cancellation
If you experience any difficulty, please:
- Go to DioConnect and click on the IT Helpdesk Request icon
- or go to bit.ly/diohelp
- or call the ISS Helpdesk on 520 9230 between 8.00am and 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- or email email@example.com