Log in to DioConnect
- Launch the diocesan.school.nz website.
- Click the DioConnect Login link (located top right of the screen).
- Type your username (you can use either your registered email address or user ID number) and password (if you have forgotten this please click Reset your password beneath the Sign In button). You will be sent an email with login instructions and a new temporary password.
- Click the Sign In button
Log in to Dio App
- To log in to the Dio App icon and use your usual DioConnect login details.
- If you do not remember these click on the Reset your password link on the login screen.
- Click on the My Monitor tile.
Log in to My Monitor
- On PC, laptop, or mobile app, click on the My Monitor icon.
PC/Laptop Dio App
- Login using the same credentials as for DioConnect.
- If prompted to do so, select the Parent option box.
- The first time you log in you will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the Create Account button and follow the instructions.
For Technical Help
Go to DioConnect and click on the IT Helpdesk Request icon
Or go to bit.ly/diohelp
Or call the ISS Helpdesk on +64 9 520 9230 between 8.00am and 4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
or email email@example.com
For training and help files on any of our software systems
Contact Meg Tyre:
+64 9 557 2778