- Login to DioConnect.
- Click the green Add Value button to the right of the screen next to the Bus account for your daughter who is to receive the funds.
- Select the amount you want to deposit. This deposit should cover at least 10 trips if your daughter is to be regularly using the service. Please refer to Bus Trip Costs for the charges that apply to your daughter.
- Select the Credit Card payment option.
- Click the Remember my card button, so that you can set an Auto Top-up. If you have done this before for another account, you will need to do it again for the bus account.
- Follow the prompts for your credit cards details.
- A receipt screen will appear giving details of your completed transaction. You will also receive a payment receipt email.
- Click the back button to return to your list of accounts. You will see the updated balance and funds are available for immediate use.
- Proceed to Step 3 in the instructions for setting up an Auto Top-up. These instructions are also for viewing your deposit and purchase history, setting up low-balance warnings and removing stored card details.
For details on the bus options, routes and pricing please refer to Information on Buses.
For specific queries regarding the bus services please contact Susan Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +649 520 9234.
For Technical Help
Go to DioConnect and click on the IT Helpdesk Request icon
Or go to bit.ly/diohelp
Or call the ISS Helpdesk on +64 9 520 9230 between 8.00am and 4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
or email email@example.com
For training and help files on any of our software systems
Contact Meg Tyre:
+64 9 557 2778