Students new to Dio this term - here is how you can connect to Dio's MSTeams and be part of the virtual classroom!
To join the Dio MSTeams you will need to have your Student ID number handy.
Download the Teams app from the app store.
1. Go to https://apps.apple.com/nz/app/microsoft-teams/id1113153706.
2. Click on the Get button.
3. Once you have downloaded the app - open it and use your Dio email and password to login. Please ensure you choose the Work or School option rather than Personal.
For laptops and MAC users:
You can use the web version or download the Windows/Mac/smartphone app.
1. Go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/education/products/teams and click on the Sign up for free button.
2. Enter your Dio email and click Get Started as per the image below:
3. Click on the I'm a student link.
4. The next screen confirms you have an account and you just need to click on the Sign in link and use your Dio login!
If you are having any problems connecting to MSTeams, you can ask one of your teachers or contact a member of our help teams for assistance using the contact details below.
For Technical Help
Go to DioConnect and click on the IT Helpdesk Request icon
Or go to bit.ly/diohelp
Or call the ISS Helpdesk on +64 9 520 9230 between 8.00am and 4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
or email email@example.com
For training and help files on any of our software systems
Contact Meg Tyre:
+64 9 557 2778