- iPad - Safari
- iPad - Chrome
- iPad - Microsoft Edge
- iPhone – Safari
- Mac - Chrome
- Mac - Firefox
- Mac - Microsoft Edge
- Mac - Safari (Mac Os X/macOS)
- PC/Laptop - Chrome
- PC/Laptop - Microsoft Edge
- PC/Laptop - Internet Explorer
- PC/Laptop - Firefox
- Android Phone
Below are download links to the latest browsers supported by Diocesan’s software providers:
BE WARNED: this will log you out of the websites you are signed into, ensure you have those passwords stored somewhere you can easily access.
- Open Safari and navigate to Settings and scroll down to the fifth group of options (with mail at the top). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down to the line Clear History and Website Data and tap it.
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data. Close Settings.
When you clear your cache and cookies, your browser might sign you out of your Google Account. To make sure you can sign back in, make sure your recovery phone number and email address are up to date.
- Open Chrome on your iPad
- At the top right tap the ellipsis button (More – three dots) - 1 below.
- Tap History > Clear browsing data - 2 below.
- Make sure there’s a check mark next to Cookies, Site Data, and Cached Images and Files BUT NOT Saved Passwords or Auto-fill Data - 3 below.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Open Microsoft Edge, click on the ellipsis button (three dots) and choose Settings ( 1)
- Select Privacy and security ( 2) and then Clear browsing history (Fig. 3)
- Tick ONLY the top three boxes as marked in 4 below and choose Clear browsing data DO NOT tick the other options.
- Click Done
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- Open Chrome, on the browser toolbar, click the Chromemenu icon.
- Select the More Toolslink ( burger icon).
- Choose History and History again in the pop-up menu
- Select the Clear browsing data link.
- In the data drop-down menu, select the time range where you want to clear browsing data.
- Tick the Browsing history, Cookies and other site and plug-in dataand Cached images and files
- Click the Clear Browsing Data
- Open Firefox, on the menu bar, click the Firefox
- Select the Preferences
- Click the Privacy
- Under the History heading, click the clear your recent history
- Choose the time range you want cleared (Everything will delete since the first time you browsed)
- Tick the Browsing & Download History and the Cache
- Click the Clear Now
- Open Microsoft Edge, click on the ellipsis button (three dots) in the top right corner
- Select History ( 1)
- Choose Clear Browsing Data… ( 2)
- Choose the Time Range from the drop down menu and tick the four top boxes. Click Clear Now ( 3)
Quickly using the following Keyboard Shortcut Key:
Through the Developer Menu:
- Open Safari, select the first item Safari in the main menu and from the drop-down the item ..
- A popup opens. Click on the tab Advanced.
- Check the option Show Develop menu in menu bar at the bottom. Now you should see a new menu item in the main menu named Develop.
- If you click on the menu item Develop you can select Empty Caches from the submenu items.
- Reload the site.
- Open Chrome, click on the ellipsis button (Customise and control Google Chrome – three dots)
- Select History and then History again (Fig. 1)
- Click on Clear browsing data (Fig. 2)
- Ensure you tick ONLY the following: (Fig. 3)
Cookies and other site data
Cached images and files
DO NOT TICK Passwords and other sign-in data or Autofill form data
- Click on Clear data and close tab(s)
- Open Microsoft Edge, click on the ellipsis button (More – three dots) - 1 below
- Choose Settings then History and Clear browsing data ( 2 below)
- ONLY tick the first 4 boxes ending with Cached images and files NOT Passwords, Auto fill form data
- Click Clear now
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Settings (a gear icon) in the top right of your screen.
- Choose Internet Options ( 1)
- In the Browsing history section click Delete ( 2)
- Tick ONLY the top 5 boxes ending with Download History BUT NOT Form Data, Passwords or Tracking… ( 3)
- Click Delete
- Open Firefox, click on the more menu button ( 1) and select Library
- Click on History ( 2) and then on Clear Recent History… (Fig. 3)
- Tick ONLY the three boxes Browsing & Download History, Cookies, and Cache DO NOT tick Active Logins OR Form & Search History (Fig. 4)
- Click OK
Every Android smartphone has an application manager that you can get to through the settings menu. It's usually in the top-level somewhere, though it can vary a little by phone. This area is where you can see every application that's installed on your phone.
For Technical Help
Go to DioConnect and click on the IT Helpdesk Request icon
Or go to bit.ly/diohelp
Or call the ISS Helpdesk on +64 9 520 9230 between 8.00am and 4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For training and help files on any of our software systems
Contact Meg Tyre:
+64 9 557 2778